Marketing Specialist - EMEA
We are on the hunt for a skilled marketer to join our global marketing team to act as on-the-ground support for our sales and marketing initiatives in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
You’ll be based in our UK office as a member of our global marketing team, and will report to the Marketing Manager based at our global head office in Vancouver, Canada.
The successful candidate will possess a well-rounded suite of marketing skills that will enable him/her to execute our international marketing plans in the European market, while supporting the initiatives of our European sales team to drive revenue in the region.
Responsibilities for the role include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Coordinate, manage and execute all EMEA tradeshow activity
- Develop and measure lead-generation activities surrounding all EMEA tradeshow activities
- Collaborate with EMEA sales team to research and plan annual tradeshow activity in the region
Marketing Research and Activity
- Research and make recommendations for marketing and advertising opportunities within the EMEA region
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on development and execution of appropriate lead-generation activities within the EMEA region
- Provide analysis and insight on competitive activity in the EMEA region
- Provide analysis and insight regarding the security and surveillance industry in the EMEA region
- Provide necessary support to EMEA sales team:
- Recommend necessary materials and collateral for EMEA sales team
- Coordinate translation of marketing materials
- Provide necessary support to EMEA partners/integrators:
- Provide marketing assets
Qualifications and Experience
As the member of the global marketing team and based in the EMEA region, the qualified candidate will have an understanding of the European market, with a firm grasp on one or two European languages (preferably German or Russian). Other key qualifications also include:
- 3+ years in a marketing role
- Fluent in German or Russian
- Experience in European market
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills
- Experience in lead generation activities
- Ability to travel throughout EMEA region
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize
- Extreme attention to detail and organization skills
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas
Nice to have
- Experience in technology and/or surveillance industries
- Experience in management of tradeshow activities
If you feel that your skills and capabilities match up to the position as described above and you want to take your career to the next level with a rapidly growing technology company, please send your resume with a detailed cover letter in either Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all applications; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Avigilon designs, manufactures, and markets award-winning HD surveillance solutions. The performance and value leader, Avigilon's solutions protect and monitor thousands of customer sites in more than 60 countries around the world. Avigilon Control Center, the world's first open HD Network Video Management Software platform, and megapixel cameras deliver full situational awareness and actionable image detail. Campuses, transportation systems, healthcare providers, public venues, infrastructure, and manufacturing sites with security, safety validation, and compliance requirements all benefit from reduced investigation time and more successful investigations by immediately producing indisputable video evidence.
Avigilon has been named “Company of The Year” in 2012 by BC Technology Industry Association (BCTIA). In 2011, Avigilon was ranked the third fastest growing Canadian technology company in both the Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM and the PROFIT Magazine PROFIT 200 ranking. Avigilon was also ranked the 4th fastest growing company in North America in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500.