Shepherds Bush, London
Supplied salary range below
What are you accountable for achieving?
- Creation of all new customer brochures and inserts using design templates as well as press advertisements and other ad hoc materials in line with master print production schedule and marketing briefs.
- Effective organisation of workload and streamlining of the new customer artworking process.
- Liaising closely with Marketing and Merchandising teams to deliver effective creative across UK, German and US territories.
- Ensuring the accuracy of activities across campaigns and countries.
What are you responsible for doing?
- Taking creative from brief and following through to the end of print production process.
- Effective planning of workload and time management to ensuring delivery of artwork to repro.
- Preparing press ready artwork taking into consideration print particulars.
- Identifying translations required for German marketing collateral.
What technical knowledge do you need?
- In depth working knowledge of design software, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Extensive artworking experience and knowledge of print production.
- Knowledge of merchandising and design for a multi channel business.
- Direct Marketing experience, preferably in an acquisition or fashion-based environment.
- Experience of mail order print production processes.
- Note - This is not a graphic design role and creative input will be limited
What business skills do you need?
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in an in house team
- Overall vigilance and strong attention to detail.
- Patience and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good command of English language.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.