My client is a rapidly expanding and very well funded Mobile Discount company and they are now hiring for an experienced Marketing Manager.
As the first marketing hire within the business, this exciting role requires someone with 5+ years marketing experience, including a minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience. Ideal candidates will have a background within the discount, deal, loyalty or the location based marketing sector.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition, optimization and delivery of user funnel and KPi’s, where you will be required to build the online/mobile community from the ground up.
My client is looking for a superstar who has the ability and passion to take on a range of responsibilities during the early stages until the team and business grows – they will be:
- Digital and Offline Marketing – build and deliver the integrated marketing plan, which in addition to digital marketing will include an on campus brand manager network.
- Analytics – of user flows to optimise the user funnel and product offering
- Product – work with the CEO and Digital team to test, analyse and optimise the product offering.
- You will help set strategic direction, attend management meetings and coordinate with the digital team to drive and deliver the digital objectives.
- 5+ years marketing experience
- 2 years digital marketing experience
- Strong commercial and analytical approach
- Experience in Analysis of user flows
Optional but Ideal
- Experience within the discount, deal, loyalty or location based marketing sector
- Understanding of the ‘Lean Startup’ methodology
- Experience in youth/student marketing
- Experience in building brand manager networks
- Lean Startup methodology
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting start ups in the Mobile Market.
To apply for this position Marketing Manager, please contact Aspire Mobile the leading provider of Mobile Professionals!