I-MOTUS is an award boutique brand engagement and demand generation agency. We work almost exclusively with multinational clients and we produce highly innovative digital campaigns often featuring premium video content to engage our audience. We have excellent facilities, we work to high production values and our work is very varied. Due to a sustained increase in demand for our services we are now looking to expand our small but growing digital team.
We have a huge opportunity for a talented and ambitious digital designer. Working directly for the Head of Digital, you will use your flair for design to put out great looking work whilst also being able to expand on your repertoire of technical skills and work across different digital disciplines. This will include having the freedom to use your creativity and speak comfortably when putting forward your ideas.
So, if you’re looking to improve your design and conceptual skills, boost your portfolio with global brand work and share in the success of a fast growing agency, this is the perfect time to join us.
Essential Requirements are:-
- Adobe CS5/6 Photoshop: Website/Microsite Design
- Adobe CS5/6 Illustrator: Illustration/Graphic Design
- Adobe CS5/6 Flash including Action Script experience: Website/Microsite Design and Animation/Presentations
- Adobe CS5/6 In-Design Presentations/Documents
- Adobe CS5/6 Dreamweaver HTML Website development front-end (back-end MysQL, PHP, Server experience a bonus)
- HTML 5/canvas knowledge (a bonus)
· 3-4 years professional experience / Positive client references / Ability to take direction and communicate clearly / Strong attention to detail
· Please ONLY apply if you are based in the UK & able to work from our Newbury studio.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.