Client Delivery Director – Award winning Global Agency – Central London
About the agency
They are a full service integrated agency, in essence a lively, engaging, bright and forward-thinking organisation. They all like to chip-in and there’s a real sense of ‘togetherness’ at the company that few agencies can offer.
There are regular team nights out, a subsidised bar and cafeteria on site, company nights out and little perks throughout the year. Learning and development is also key to the business and there are a variety of training courses available to employees.
his role requires a highly organised, driven and motivated Senior Account Manager. They will have a can-do attitude, react well to pressure and the ability to challenge & push boundaries!
The Client Delivery Director must have strong digital understanding, communication and project management skills and be able to hit the ground running.
Reporting to the delivery function, the role of Client Delivery Director is responsible for:
- Collaboratively developing program-level operational strategy with colleagues, vendors and clients.
- Revenue growth, profitability and margin at an account level.
- Effectively managing projects though use of appropriate resources and processes.
- Workflow steps, including; strategy development, creative development and execution.
- Managing a variety of print and interactive projects including; websites, mobile applications, social networking communities, CMS builds and display advertising.
- Maintaining a clear and reasonable vision of "next steps" and the "big picture" during meetings, conversations or whenever the parameters of a project change.
- Being pro-active in managing all the details throughout the project, to ensure that all action-items are accomplished on a timely and accurate basis.
- Prioritizing work and demonstrating a clear understanding of the creative strategy on all assigned projects.
- Deliver projects within scope and budget whilst ensuring that the work is of the highest quality.
- Ensure projects are resourced correctly by working with capability leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project.
- Work with account teams to execute operational strategy, involving clients, vendors and colleagues at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization (goals, deliverables, schedule, budget, resources)
- Accountable for monitoring and escalating revenue, profitability, utilization, margin and client satisfaction on all accounts on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling all changes within a project or account and escalating as needed.
- Facilitate workshops and client meetings as required.
- Conduct post project reviews including lessons learned and preparation of any follow-on action recommendations as required.
- Drive cross-functional integration and overall effectiveness and efficiency of projects through creative, technical, media, strategy, analytics and new business engagements.
- Skillfully resolve team conflicts.
- Inspire, encourage and ensure cross-functional teams consistently deliver the highest quality of work.
- Drives industry trends and current events in new media and delivery, educates internal and client teams, acts as thought leader and develops new ideas within the agency based on learning.
- Line manager and mentor to Delivery staff on assigned accounts.
- Keep Head of Client Delivery appraised of potential risks and other key nuances which may affect the health of the overall client engagement
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience producing integrated advertising campaigns and managing large creative teams and clients in a structured environment, preferably agency.
- Experience with various projects types, including print, web, video, brand, and strategic consulting.
- Strong experience in content management systems and web build.
- Strong relationships with senior-level internal and external clients through gaining trust and successful delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve complex problems.
- Prince 2 foundation ideal, but not required.
- Proven experience managing multi-million pound accounts successfully
- Proficient in MS project, word, excel and power point.
- Experience in team management.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work at a senior management level.
- Strategic thinker - attuned to value the details as well as be able to provide strategic operational and tactical guidance.
- Strong internal and external client manager and consensus builder.
- Strong team development, leadership and mentoring skills.
- Confident and independent with strong presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Strong overall leadership skills, track record of demonstrating solid judgment.
- Outstanding communication skills - consistently bridges communication gaps within agency, vendor and client environments.
- Can think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate and engage the team to produce the best possible results.
- Deep understanding of the role and responsibilities of cross-functional team members and can advocate for their work with internal and external clients.
- Consistently anticipates operational risk and actively works to develop risk mitigation strategies.
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after two years and 30 days after 5 years’ service.
- A flexible benefits scheme which gives employees the flexibility to choose benefits that offer the best value to everyone’s individual lifestyles.
- Life Assurance is provided as a core benefit for everyone.
- Season ticket loan.
- Birthday’s off.
- Learning & Development – as a business we are committed to learning and development and there are a variety of training courses available to employees.
This is an excellent opportunity at one of London’s finest agencies in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
If you feel you have the requirements for this role, please don't hesitate to send us your CV quoting reference AK4813.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd