Interaction UX Designer -Usability, Luxury, Fashion, Lifestyle
Interaction UX Designer (User Experience/Interface, UX/UI, Digital, Usability, Customer Journey, Premium, Fashion, Luxury, Lifestyle, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Visio, Dreamweaver)
An Interaction Designer is required to partner with the Creative, Development and Strategy teams of a renowned digital agency and assist in leading their user experience offerings.
This thought leadership and innovation role will be key within the agency where they create premium experiences and digital eco-systems for premium brands. This is a rare opportunity to innovate a collection of luxury brands that are iconic and inspirational, within a group comprised from passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds.
They are a digital creative agency that delivers creative, strategic and technological solutions for the luxury, consumer lifestyle and fashion industries. They are focused on delivering cutting-edge solutions, which combine strategic intelligence and original creativity to build and transform brands and business.
They deliver through the line thinking within a wide array of channels and in many media formats. With an uncompromising approach to quality, always insuring that they lead the industry with ideas that differentiate, creative that inspires, innovation that leads and execution that delivers.
You are an inspired, creative minded, thought leader looking to make an impact on the world. You believe in user centred experiences and dynamic approaches to solving problems. Your breadth of thinking across multiple emerging technologies, platforms and channels empowers you to create simple, powerful ecosystems that can achieve client objectives. You have great attention to detail, yet can make broad strokes when needed. You are fascinated with personas and human behavior - understanding both rational and emotional user mindstates.
* Lead conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
* Design user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
* Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, user-flows & flowcharts.
* Communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, experiences and design rationale both verbally and visually.
* Manage the UX process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
* Work closely with development, creative and strategy teams to ensure truly collaborative thinking.
* Ideally at least five years of user interface design experience.
* Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based experiences, applications and behaviors.
* A finger on the pulse of social and mobile innovations and deep knowledge of their interactions and attributes.
* Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
* Proficiency with UX and prototyping tools such as PhotoShop, Illustrator, Visio, and Dreamweaver.
* Excellent communication and organization skills.
* A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.