Senior Field Marketing Manager
Senior Field Marketing Manager - London (Canary Wharf) - £60-80K plus 30% Bonus and Bens
My client is a successful, multinational provider of business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing Services Company, headquartered in India. Established in 1981 and with over 160,000 employees, they are a well-recognised brand with over 20 locations worldwide, and turnover $7.2b.
Currently they are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to work across their Retail, Consumer Products & Logistics division (RCL), where they will work effectively within the marketing function with a strong focus on account based and field (channle) marketing activities with top blue chip clients.
As Field Marketing Manager, your key duties will be:
- Build, lead and inspire a team to create and execute an integrated marketing strategy and plan, for the RCL practice
- Develop a strategy that enhances the visibility of the brand as a respected global leader for RCL solutions, products, and services. Execute a plan through immersive thought leadership, and extensive and creative use of marketing channels
- Establish excellent relationships with target influencers (including direct client contacts) and establish a solid and strategic influencer relations plan that will allow a shift of perception of key influencers.
- Play a leadership role in driving the alignment of business plans and marketing plans. Develop and roll out creative sales tools to field sales teams about the practice and our proposition, supported with internal communications strategy that shares external marketing efforts and successes
- To lead account based marketing activity across a number of top level Retail and FMCG brands, which include Tesco, Boots, Chanel and P&G
- Help build the strategy with tactical marketing in order to grow key accounts.
Secondary tasks associated with this role:
- Continually analyse and anticipate top competitors' marketing strategies around RCL, and translate this into company responses
- Manage specific events and campaigns, in collaboration with business units across the company.
- Strong integration with corporation communications teams globally, driving unified voice and strategy
- Demonstrate exceptional positive attitude, aptitude to adapt to change, and boundless creativity
- Be active in social media, internally and externally.
- Lead the charge in infusing corporate messaging into all Infosys communication about Sustainability and also Sustainability messaging into the corporate.
Key attributes of the Field Marketing Manager include:
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience within a marketing function across B2B technology and/or retail
- At lesat 2-3 years experience of account based/field marketing
- Experience of working with a niche product or services company
- Desirable: Fluent French and/or German
Please note that there will be a requirement for some travel both nationally and internationally on occasion.
To apply for the Field Marketing Manager please click the 'Apply' button.