B2B Account Director
£40k - £45k + car (depending on experience)
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 300 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, we have an opening for a B2B Account Director to join our Bristol team and run a major Direct Response client(s); providing strategic and delivery focussed marketing advice for them.
- Responsible for financial account growth through cost saving initiatives, streamlining as well as new business opportunities
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the Client's business and the sector in which they operate
- To ensure that the team is optimised cost effectively (right people in the right places)
- Responsible for the effective leadership and management of the team
- Deliver account updates to the leadership team before the dates required (financial, projects and news)
- Responsible for financial planning / forecasting on the account
- To oversee all live projects and provide strong direction and added value
You’ll have experience of working within the direct and digital arena at a senior level (ideally within an agency either the planning or client service function) and have a track record or running large scale profitable accounts for Blue Chip brands (ideally Financial Services).
You’ll be highly commercial, as well as being able to form able to build relationships at a senior level and sell digital marketing / direct communication strategies and work to clients.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.