Senior Designer – London
c.£40k, depending on experience
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 300 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Designer to join our design department in London to provide support in the management and production of day to day creative work and projects.
You’ll have experience of working within an Agency environment with a proven track record of delivering creative concepts from client brief through to design and finished artwork in both print and digital spaces. We’re looking for an individual with a passion for design and typography who has a solid understanding of advertising and marketing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high quality design solutions in response to creative briefs. You’ll be working closely with a list of Creatives and Account Managers, and offer design/creative inspiration for the team.
- Expert knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Immaculate house-keeping within the Mac environment and file servers
- High level knowledge of both print and digital advertising methods
- Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of each stage from concept to print production
- Dedicated team player and sociable
- Experience with 3D/motion such as after Effects/Cinema 4D a bonus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.