Associate Head of Corporate Communication
A great role to drive the growth of the technology practice area for a global conglomerate. The role will managing the internal parties and oversea the public relation parties.
- Good work environment & company culture
- Strategic Based
- Open for Technology PR
- Evolvements will begin by acting as as authority and a leader in its markets.
- Revise and monitor the team to develop PR and Communication strategies for the company
- Using your media network, help identify and address reputation risk and opportunities by surveillance achieved by networking with industry peers and media influencers
- Working with agency communication specialists
- Provide leadership and hands-on execution in the development of corporate communication strategies to support the success of the company's growing business
- Applicants need to have 8+ years experience and be confident in delivery, account management and business developmen, preferably with agency background
- An enthusiasm for the technology space is key as is fluent English and Chinese.
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Edmond Chan at 2717-7741 for more details.