Email Marketing Consultant
Salary £25k to £35k
Actively seeking a positive and energetic person who wants to optimise and improve the email programmes of top brands in the UK & US. We're not looking for the finished article but we are looking for someone with the enthusiasm and spark to become an expert. Sound like you?
Experience of email marketing is essential – whether it comes from working in a marketing agency, for an ESP, CRM company or client side.
You'll need to be comfortable providing support to our clients – which include Tesco.com, Aviva, Carphone Warehouse and Sony PlayStation – as a key part of their team. Plus you'll get to work with our expert technical, creative and analytics teams to grow email marketing programmes into best in class and make new strategies come to life.
We won't lie, there's a lot of data involved. Helps if you like a good spreadsheet (and a spot of powerpoint - we are consultants after all!) An understanding of email platforms (such as Silverpop, ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail, etc.) or other email related applications would come in handy.
This isn't a target-driven sales role but you will need to write proposals for new and existing clients to communicate yours and others’ ideas effectively.
Essential key skills:
- Being proactive, using own initiative and working in a team
- Ability to translate data and information into meaningful insight which will drive email marketing recommendations for our clients
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong commercial acumen, with the capability to engage at a senior level with our clients
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.