MARKETING MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Our client is a well-established US based firm providing a full range of premium education services for students looking to pursue an overseas education. With a solid reputation in the market, they have had year-on-year growth since establishing in 2008. As a result they are now looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing the marketing and communication activities; both online and traditional, as well as building relationships with key stakeholders in the education sector.
To qualify for this position, you should have good digital marketing skills with strong English and Chinese language skills. Experience working in a digital agency or service based industry would be preferred!
If you’re interested in further developing your career in the digital marketing space, as well as joining a dynamic and fast growing company within the professional services field, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Business Development Associate position
- Conduct marketing research and development including monitoring and evaluating the activities and products of the competition; review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including updating website content and enhance the company’s market presence through social media activities
- Partner with the Business Development Manager and Center Managers to design and then execute sales and marketing strategies with media outlets, designers, printers, etc.
- Participate in setting annual budget with CEO, CFO, Sales and Center Managers
- Market planning for events: research, calendar and lead in events; negotiate quotes and vendor contracts and track marketing expenditures as against budget
- Put together press releases and liaise directly with the media
- Build and manage relationships with potential and existing clients
- Conduct seminars for parents, students, and school administrators
- Establish and maintain processes that generate strong customer satisfaction, including establishing feedback mechanisms from customers, prospects, and partners
- Report, monitor and analyze monthly sales and pipeline data against plan, forecast and quotas.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing and/or sales experience, ideally in the service industry
- Candidates from a digital agency background will also be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese & Mandarin is a plus!
- Proven track record of increasing company revenue and awareness through well-executed marketing efforts, experience in the service industry a plus
- Demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and developing marketing strategy
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JO#MS15158 in the subject header. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.