Senior Creative / Creative Director
Do you have a background in creative?
Have you worked on some top clients?
Have you worked across a mixture of TV/ Print/ POS/ TV?
If so, please read ahead…
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Creative looking for a their first step to a creative director position Top agency. Creatives with varied BIG BRAND Above the Line/ Print/ TVexperience required...
With an extremely large client base - This Creative agency is seeking a Senior Creative to join a team of 30. With varied forms of advertising this role requires someone with a huge conceptual ability (Especially with Copy) looking to have a large amount of creativity.
- Meant for someone saturated with creative ideas
- Heavy use of initiative and creativity
- Working with 2 top UK top brands
- Combining technical and creative artworking to contribute to a very talented studio
This role is for someone at the top of their game that wants to make a name for themselves with an agency looking for someone to have the responsibilities of a creative director.
This role would suit someone at a Senior Creative level looking to step up to Creative Director level
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate must have the following -
- Agency experience
- Evidence of integrated campaigns
- Multitasking ability
- Someone confident to express their creativity
- Someone who enjoys pressure
The candidate must have experience working with integrated campaigns