Do you have passion for writing, communicating with people and creative flair?
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a cutting edge Social Editor to create rich online conversations through the voice of some of the world’s leading alcohol brands. We’re looking for creative, inspired and motivated people to represent our brands social channels across Western Europe.
You will have strength in finding creative and engaging conversation opportunities have adaptability to talk through different tones of voice on various Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels. You will be a curator, seeking out engaging content and themes in order to build a great rapport with consumers in online communities. You will have a unique strength in ability to write concise, attention grabbing copy that consumers want to engage with.
You will work closely with our brand teams to align on strategy and adapt and deliver the brand’s personality brilliantly in the social space. You will build strong partnerships with our in-country community managers, selling in brilliant stories and gathering feedback to tailor the content you produce to reflect local priorities. You will gather consumer learning and feed these back into the business and conversation plans.
You will have brilliant knowledge of the social landscape and maximise current and new platforms. You will have a passion for following conversations online and will amplify consumer conversation by recruiting top influencers and fans; increase community engagement and conversation online against engagement performance objectives. You will be autonomous, working to source brilliant and rich social conversations; you will truly be the voice of our exciting and adored brands across the web.
Dimensions of the role
- You are a self starter, thrive in ambiguous environments and are comfortable to work independently and remotely
- Provide data based insight into social activities that drive our brands and use this to influence future programmes
- Partner with a large organisation and leading key agencies (digital and moderation); liaising with brand teams and influencing to develop strategy and create integrated and exciting social media activities.
- Lead in country Community Managers to execute your content brilliantly in-country and guide them on maximising conversations in-country
- Build great relationships and stay connected with our customers and influencers, you are the voice of our brands.
Top 3-5 accountabilities
Create brilliant conversation and content
You will create and curate brilliant content that consumers want to engage with, thanks to your great understanding of what motivates consumers in social. You will act as a freelance editor, living through consumer’s lives and capturing exciting and relevant things which will enrich conversation with them.
Live & breathe the brands
As part of your role you will create engaging stories through brilliant delivery of brand tone of voice, in some instances creating this for the brand. You will be the
Manage community managers in-country
You will build brilliant conversation calendars and manage the in-country community managers to deliver this brilliantly in country. You will be the linchpin between the brand, agencies and in-country community managers – building great relationships and evolving content based on in-country performance.
Top Functional Capabilities
- You are a world class social media star
- PR, Marketing, Media or Journalism background desirable
- Proven track record in bringing new social media initiatives to market with delivery of high engagement results
- Creative flair & vision, with some technical creative skills such as; HTML build, Photoshop skills, video editing etc
Ideally has strong language skills, preferences include; Spanish, Italian, German