Production Manager - E-commerce
My client is on the look out for a Production manager to join their very successful creative studio.
The ideal candidate will manage the Production team whilst trafficking digital images through the creative and post-production process. You must be highly organised, with a strong eye for detail, understanding the shoot process and retouching with strong leadership and management skills.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the in house photographic studio runs smoothly and efficiently
- Manage the workload of the re-touchers and ensure quality, relevancy and accuracy of all images used on site
- Accountability for the quality control of all Photography and Photo-shoots
- Management of all the visual merchandising and styling of both products and sale events
- Monitor and track all costs for the production department while working to meet an agreed budget
- Liaise with model and photographic agencies for bookings, negotiating rates when required
- Manage a team of 8 employees and a flexible number of Freelancers to meet requirements