Search Manager- Central London- £32k
This media agency is part of a top flight global network and boasts an impressive client list as well as an excellent digital media division with specialists covering all disciplines.
The culture they have is inclusive, supportive and fun. It’s not a great big corporate agency set up full of politics, but it is a genuinely exciting place to work and affords people there brilliant career progression opportunities.
We are looking for a Search Manager who will take a key role in managing the search accounts, reporting in to an Account Director & Group Account Director.
Core responsibilities and duties will include:
- Use third-party tools (DART, Kenshoo, Google Analytics) to add further value to the accounts
- Manage the delivery of plans and buy media
- Optimize Search Accounts to achieve client targets
The Search Manager MUST have:
- At least 2 years experience managing search activity along with previous experience working on Digital Display Media.
- Strong strategic direction and client communication skills
- An understanding of the differences between Media channels and how each is approached and measured from a planning/buying perspective
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this Account Manager role, please click the “Apply” button below.