Business Development Executive - Internal Comms
Business Development – New Business - Internal Comms
Our client are an award-winning live events and brand communications agency that works tirelessly through live events to help you engage with businesses and consumer audiences in more memorable ways. They combine sound insight with cunning and creative ideas all with a personal touch.
With a track record of consistent growth and a great reputation, our client now seeks a Business Development Executive to join their internal comms team. The person taking on this opportunity will have a hand in making the agency even more successful and help to grow the scope of the internal comms revenue in the agency.
You will help to devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development, income generation, marketing communications and branding for the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop within a dynamic agency and build a career in this exciting sector. Our client is small enough for the individual to make a definitive contribution, and yet large enough to provide great career experience and personal development.
Responsibilities, Skills & Attributes required
- Focus on client attraction and development of IP within the corporate and HR market places.
- Identifying new business opportunities within the corporate and HR sectors.
- Planning, writing and preparation of pitch documents.
- Liaising with all account teams to support and help exploit potential projects beyond existing client scope.
- Researching new live internal communication initiatives within the industry and HR consultant suppliers to add to the database.
- Support the PR function with specific industry sector expertise and opinion.
- Ideally 6months - 1 years business development experience within the internal comms and/or marketing industry.
- Confident outgoing individual who works well alone and within a team.
- Experience or Knowledge of internal comms team would be an advantage.
- Knowledge directly related to the HR sector or pitching in to Internal Comms/HR of interest.
If this is an opportunity that you are seeking and are keen to progress your career then please forward your CV with a short covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org