Account Manager Brand Games
Account Manager Brand Games
- Management and intensive care of our existing cooperations with renowned international clients
- Identification and opening of new business areas
- Budget management of upcoming projects
- Responsibility for the meeting of the respective project’s milestones and deadlines
- Internal coordination between production, marketing and controlling
- Efficiency control
- Market observation and benchmarking, including research on market figures for smartphones and tablets
- Participation in the composition of pitches
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years in a similar position with intense customer contact in an international agency
- Extensive knowledge in the field of digital media
- Understanding of and feeling for the positioning, presentation and communication of international brands
- Customer and service orientation
- Excellent organising and multitasking skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Business fluent English skills
- Familiarity with international agency and framework contracts
- Work experience abroad
- Work experience in the mobile and/or games industry
- Additional language skills
- Affinity for games and eagerness to work in the gaming industry
- Basic knowledge of MS Project
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on successful brand games for internationally renowned blue-chip clients in a multiple award-winning team of approx 65 mobile-mad men and women, who have been accumulating unique know how in the development of AAA mobile games since Fishlabs’ foundation in 2004
- A 40-hour work week, overtime compensation, rare crunch periods (thanks to excellent project management), a minimum of 24 days of paid vacation plus several bank holidays, high-quality medical insurance, and strict worker-friendly labor laws
- A competitive salary and – once you have settled in and earned some spurs – financial support for professional and academic development
- Support (financial and/or otherwise) in the acquisition of a working visa, relocation, and learning German
- A very attractive, recently remodeled office in the center of the beautiful city of Hamburg, Europe’s Green Capital 2011, which constantly achieves top marks with regards to its standard of living. With a population of approx 2 mio as well as excellent public transport and a vibrant nightlife (Reeperbahn, anyone?), Hamburg boasts a host of opportunities to have a good time outside of work, too. And did we mention it is only 1 hr from the nearest sea coast respectively 1.5 hrs to Berlin?
- Not just an open-door, but a no-door policy, where you might find our – approachable – founders sitting right across from you. Turn or roll around in your chair to talk to your team mates. That’s important, because all of our development is team-based!
- Regular and irregular internal events over the course of the year. Past events have included a Lasertag match against another game developer, a boat tour on the Elbe River, and a GPS treasure hunt along the channels of the Alster Lake. More to come!
Please send your complete application including cover letter, résumé, diplomas, references and (as far as applicable) work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to state how you learned about this job offer.