Publisher Facing Tech Sales - Ad-serving Technology
Our client delivers top of the line digital media for advertisers and publishers around the world. Founded over 10 years ago, they have developed and rolled out some of the most innovative pieces of technology in digital media. They have enabled advertisers and publishers to engage their audiences, build brands, and shift products. They service allows targeting, tracking and analytics, and they are continuing to stay at the forefront of their game.
The overarching function for this role is to develop new business, by selling proprietary ad serving and related technology to prospects to digital publishers. In order to do this, you should have an outstanding understanding of the technologies, and a keen eye for new business opportunities.
As Tech Sales Manager, your day to day will be made up of the following:
- Work with Account Management team to maintain and identify growth opportunities with existing client base
- Develop and manage the submission of sales revenue forecasts and be accountable for achievement
- Accountable for all sales objectives, strategy and specific implementation steps for the assigned territory
- Communicate to management all issues, status of key functions and performance against planned goals
- Create proposals, contracts and follow up correspondence with clients
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THE ROLE
- You must have experience selling online advertising or Ad Server technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft™ Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, relational databases, CRM.
- Strong Internet skills
- Interest in staying abreast of industry news and emerging technologies
If you'd like to take advantage of this outstanding opportunity then follow the application process, attaching an up to date CV - one of the team will get in touch.