Middleweight Producer / Project Manager (x 2) – Digital and Direct – Global Top 10 Agency - £35K
Middleweight Producer / Project Manager (two vacancies) – Digital and Direct – Global Top 10 Agency - £35K
With roots in direct marketing, this global digital and direct agency has years of experience under its belt, creating award-winning direct marketing solutions. Work output spans an array of printed and digital mediums. Leaning more on the digital side in recent years, the agency services a plethora of fantastic clients.
The two Middleweight Producers / Project Managers will be working on a global technology account.
The Middleweight Producer / Project Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of projects, ensuring the highest quality of deliverables within agreed time-frames and costs.
Key responsibilities of the Middleweight Digital Producer / Project Manager include:
- Setting inspirational standards for delivery /a team spirit, driven by passion for common goal.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Working alongside the Account Handler to manage, build and grow ongoing client relationships either face to face or in a supporting role.
- Managing multiple projects/work streams where required.
Strong leadership skills are required of the Middleweight Producer /Project Manager to provide direction to project teams. You will be taking ownership for the development of project scope and implementation.
The Middleweight Producer / Project Manager will be experienced in project estimating for projects ranging from £5k to £100k.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience for the Middleweight Producer position:
- At least 1-2 years’ digital or integrated production experience working in a dynamic agency environment. This should primarily be on digital campaigns with offline experience an advantage.
- Experience managing online communications, social media and web development projects.
- The ability to lead solution scoping process while ensuring all stakeholders are informed and clear on project activity/involvement.
- Experience managing third party relationships fairly whilst being a strong negotiator.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity and you feel that you have most of the necessary experience, please email me directly with a copy of your CV – email@example.com