Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
£ Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Working within our Operations Team, you’ll be responsible for the successful day-to-day delivery of some of Logistik’s most exciting and challenging experiential events and brand campaigns. Overseeing diverse range of work for a broad spectrum of valued clients, you will collaborate closely with the Project Director to deliver large flagship projects for FTSE Top 100 companies.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead from the front at all times, coordinating Logistik’s in-house Events, Operations and Creative teams to deliver work efficiently, sustainably, profitably and on time
- Under your expert stewardship, the end product will not only meet gross margins, but gain repeat business through exceptional customer satisfaction, audience engagement and word of mouth
- Manage costs and budgets; scope, map and monitor project progress; manage suppliers; adhere to client-specific KPIs; and lead review meetings and debriefs
- As a specialist in project management, you’ll also lead and assist on important pitches and major tenders
- Ensure the principles of Logistik’s industry-leading sustainability certifications run through the veins of your projects, and implement the “Logistik Standard” in all your work
- Be a Trusted Advisor not just to your clients, but to your colleagues too, sharing your expertise and managing our Project Assistants and Project Managers in their career development.
You’re a confident hard worker with an in-depth knowledge of business across all sectors of the UK economy. Your strong process approach and planning skills make you adept at managing complex projects end-to-end across the full communications mix. You’re highly organised with a razor sharp attention to detail. You thrive on responsibility with the drive and positivity to motivate colleagues across all departments of Logistik to deliver inspiring and innovative work. Your passion, personality and professionalism helps build effective working relationships at all levels of business. You’re an outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and vast experience of developing close-knit, cohesive teams. You’re adept at influencing and negotiating, but have the empathy, tact and diplomacy to read each situation from all angles. You cope well with change and pace, with the creativity and flexibility to manage several projects at once. You keep a cool head, solving unexpected problems and making effective decisions under pressure. Above all you’re driven and committed, with a burning desire to develop your future career and work closely with some of the most talented creative minds in the business – not to mention some of the world’s best-known brands.
At Logistik, we’re driven by a desire to make an impact. We need people who can enrich our unique offer; creative thinkers who question, innovate and aren’t afraid to drive through ideas with passion. People who, like us, believe that sustainability matters. We offer more than just a competitive package. With the right attitude, there are no boundaries to your professional and personal journey. In return, we simply ask for your commitment and your brilliance. Want to develop your career with us?
Please send your CV and covering letter along with your salary expectations by clicking on the "Apply Now" button