Deputy Data Director / Senior Data Planner – Fantastic Agency – Central London – c£70k +
Deputy Data Director / Senior Data Planner – Fantastic Agency – Central London – £70k+
One of London’s finest seeks a Deputy Data Director to work across a diverse range of accounts.
Your current title is likely to be Senior Data Planner, and you possess 9/10 years’ experience in the role and are now looking for the next step up.
It is essential that you have all of database and analytics experience and have worked on new business pitches! It is quite a tall order but the agency are looking for an all-rounder.
You will report into a Head of Data Planning and effectively will be their number two so you will assume a lot of responsibility.
About the Deputy Data Director Role
The opportunity exists for an experienced Data Planner to join the Data Planning team working across all client accounts across all aspects of data planning (list buying, analysis and insight, campaign management, delivery and measurement).
This is a great opportunity to further develop your data strategy skills, using data insight to support campaign development as well as creating intelligent results through campaign evaluation and reporting.
New business will also form an important part of your remit so experience in writing data led pitch presentations and presenting in new business pitches is essential.
The agency’s Data Planners are responsible for assisting with the agency’s approach to data planning and making sure that opportunities for using data are optimised across all client business. You will work with other members of the Planning team to contribute to the overall strategic approach for a client.
The agency are looking for someone to really support the Data Planning Director in helping to lead the team and in the development of existing clients and new business pitches.
They need a solid, enthusiastic, passionate about everything data person and who works well as part of the team.
Skills & Experience Required for the Deputy Data Director Role
- Proven ability to develop a data strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing targeting strategies
- Hands on experience of analysis projects, working with analysts and producing recommendation and insight. Essential to be able to manipulate and analyse data, using Excel, Access or SPSS (experience of other tools would be considered)
- Strong statistical knowledge and application of the analysis is required
- Experience of dealing with List Brokers to purchase data is essential
- Experience in working within a Direct Marketing function either agency or client-side is required
- Ability to develop relationships with the key clients who are responsible for DM/CRM/data management/data analysis
- Experience in providing a strategic sounding board for your clients and your account team - providing recommendations on all things data
- Good approach to being part of, good evidence of leading a team
- Technical minded, understands database structures, understands the difference between an API and FTP with the ability to talk confidently with database providers but essential that you have the ability to translate all technical and data analysis into marketing speak for clients
- Experience in new business pitching
- Proven experience of managing Data Planners and Analysts
- Leadership skills
This is very rare opportunity to step up from your current Senior Data Planner position into an area of real responsibility.
Deputy Data Directors and Senior Data Planners please send us your CVs today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/