Marketing Manager - Membership/Loyalty
Marketing Manager - Membership - London - £45k - Campaign Management, Direct Marketing, Digital, Social Media, Event Management, Budget Management, ROI, Loyalty, CRM
My client is an established business that ensures that those who invest their time, talent and money to make music are fairly paid for their work.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager - Membership to join their very successful Marketing team. You role will primarily be developing a marketing plan targeting existing members on their portfolio. The role will manage the on-going implementation of the marketing plan, ensure that processes and templates are in place for all direct marketing and raise awareness and up-sell of additional membership benefits.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Membership Marketing Manager include:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop a marketing plan around recruitment and retention of membership
- Manage the implementation of the annual marketing plan
- Create and develop direct marketing processes to membership
- Review processes and on-going management of membership communications
- Experience of managing effective digital campaigns and Social Media
- Significant budget management
You will be an experienced Marketing Manager who is highly responsible and able to work independently.
Key attributes of the Membership Marketing Manager include:
- Solid marketing experience preferable from a membership/loyalty background
- In depth understanding of DM
- Flexible team player - able to work well with stakeholders at all levels
- Client facing experience
- Energetic and Dynamic
To apply for the Membership Marketing Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525