Technical Account Manager - Ad Server
These guys are the who's who in 3rd party ad serving/. They have offices all over the world, and have ground breaking technology. Very strong name to have on your CV, and one to brag to your mates about!
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementing and managing Advertiser and Publisher set-up.
- Provide 1st line technical integration support and assist customers with the development of integrations.
- Troubleshoot integration issues
- Supporting the sales team, (from a technical point of view), at pitch stage
Candidates will require working and technical knowledge of 3rd party ad servers; also required is strong working knowledge of the account management process and practices within the online advertising and media industry.
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, solid relationship builder, well networked in the digital media industry
- 3+ years of Online Media Acc Management experience, working with web technologies
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with good knowledge of cookies, web analytics and statistical analysis.
The ideal candidate will be a self-driven creative thinker, who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and get the job done in a fast-paced growth environment with 2-3 years prior media buyer/account management experience. You must have relevant experience in online advertising and have a solid track record and strong relationships within the digital media industry.