Account Manager - Integrated Marketing - Drinks and Leisure.
Account Manager - Integrated Marketing - Drinks and Leisure
Here's a chance to work for a growing boutique agency in the heart of the West End and turbo charge your career. This agency has big plans for the next few years and are hiring off the back of multiple wins in the drinks and leisure sectors. Their client list is a who's who of aspirational alcoholic drinks brands and bars and they are keen to find someone to support their Account Director across a range of btl accounts. They have been established for 5 years and are part of a larger group of agencies that compliment their offering.
You could be an SAE, an AM or an SAM but you will need to be an,
Ambitious, articulate, creative, team player with a sense of fun and a positive, can-do attitude. Keen to spread your wings and make a significant career move – to a boutique agency environment rather than an agency giant.
The skills and experience sought (ideally)
· 2-3 years integrated agency experience (below the line)
· Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to multi-task!
· Recent social media / digital experience would be a bonus
· POS, Print, Experiential and general Promo marketing
· Retail, leisure or FMCG sector experience a must / alcoholic brands or multi operational businesses a bonus
· Potential management of one Account Executive – more as team and business grows
You will be report to a friendly AD and may be fast tracked to SAM/AD level. You’ll receive lots of exposure to big brands and work on both large pieces of retained business and smaller adhoc projects. You’ll find that although people work hard they have a lot of fun and there is a strong social side (kind of goes with the territory given the clients)
You can expect to receive an excellent package including private health care, pension, day off for your birthday and some unusual perks - the like of which you won’t find elsewhere!
Don’t hesitate to ask for more details and get your CV over ASAP