Marketing and Sales Manager
- Prepare an annual sales and marketing strategy and budget, and continuously monitor and report on its achievements on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for submission to the Managing Director.
- Based on marketing reports and sales performance revise strategies accordingly on a weekly basis and submit to the Managing Director.
- Oversee all customer inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
- Oversee all advertising, publicity and brand management.
- Lead on customer satisfaction surveys and report to management to inform on sales strategies.
- Appraise the performance of the Marketing and Sales team members.
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
AUTHORITY AND INDEPENDENCE
Sales and Marketing has full authority delegated by the Managing director as per the requirements, duties and responsibility of the job.
Work normal working hours but may be required to do some work in evening or on off time.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification in any field with literacy in computer, and inter person skills are mandatory. Relevant experience will be preferred.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Must be excellent at designing and implementing marketing strategies to achieve desired results.
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Should be able to identify new trends in the market and design sales strategies and campaigns to respond to them.
- Should be able to design competitive and cost effective strategies.
- Should have Strong communication skills and ability to interact with people at intra and inter organizational level.
- Must be able to adapt and operate effectively within new and challenging environment.
Travel outside (within UK) the office is required with respect to making market visits, workshops, trainings etc.
The jobholder is not subject to work that is physically demanding and is generally not exposed to any hazards as a direct consequence of the job.
The jobholder is on call and is regularly required to work overtime and weekends in case needed.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button