Due to a lot of recent success this Mobile and Digtial Advertising Company are rapidly expanding and are now hiring for an Account Director, who would be responsible for managing publisher and network relationship as well as agency and client direct. The Account Director must have a solid understanding of ad serving/tracking and will report directly to management team and will have the opportunity to grow their side of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing relationships with top tier ad networks, digital agencies and client direct in the U.K and abroad (primarily U.S).
- Handling international client calls, WEBEX presentations and technical demo training sessions
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries
- Supporting ad-network integration and other technical queries
- Managing client campaigns, queries and post sales activity
- Suggesting product enhancements, fixes and communicating client feedback to management and technical team
- Growing existing client business
- Minimum 5 years media and digital experience
- Strong track record of managing relationships with top tier media and digital agencies
- A good knowledge of mobile ad networks & publishers
- A good knowledge of digital tracking and advertising – mobile a bonus
- Good account management skills
- A positive attitude to a start-up environment – must be flexible and up for a challenge
To apply for this Account Director position please contact Aspire Mobile, the leading provider in Mobile Professionals.