Project Manager – Integrated & Digital, FMCG, Luxury, Telcoms. £30-£35K.
Leading Digital and Integrated agency and is certainly one of the best Creative shops in Central London. Part of a small independent network - which can boast some impressive clients!
THIS PROJECT MANAGER ROLE
Reporting to the Project Director you will be responsible for managing multiple projects. The activity is Integrated with a predominant focus on Digital (including Web and Social).
• Mentoring development of Junior Project Managers.
• Deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Implement operational processes.
THE IDEAL PROJECT MANAGER
This Project Manager must come from a leading London-based Integrated, Advertising or Digital creative agency. This Project Manager must drive projects to completion, motivate people to deliver, and lead the process.
• Experience managing integrated and digital campaigns.
• Strong familiarity of relevant industry software. (e.g. Basecamp, Peoplesoft, MS-Project).
• Positive attitude and a passion for organisation.
• Crucial project management role in a world-renowned agency.
• Opportunity to work on major brands.
• Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits.
If you think you are the right Project Manager for this role, click APPLY NOW and upload your CV.