To develop, manage, implement and deliver an effective proactive marketing and PR programme to meet agreed objectives.
- To develop a marketing and PR strategy, with budgets, for the RSN and all its component parts
- To implement the agreed marketing strategy
- To measure the effectiveness of marketing against targets and budgets
- To actively develop our social media policy and activity re facebook and twitter plus other relevant online and social media outlets such as pinterest and vimeo as a key means of outreach
- To liaise with partner organisations (eg Hampton Court Palace and UCA) to develop new initiatives to promote the RSN
- To manage the External Relations Manager and Retail Manager
- To further develop the retail offering of the RSN
- To take an active role in the Senior Management Team of the RSN.
- To give talks and lectures about the RSN both on and off site
- To represent the RSN at events and appropriate functions.
- On occasions to deputise for the Chief Executive in representing the RSN
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job
- To undertake continuing personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support other staff in their development and training.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button