Media Agency New Business Director to £100k
Media Agency New Business Director
Brief description of the role
Working closely with the Leadership Team you will help us win more new business by developing, improving and executing on our end-end new business strategy,process and methodology. This will require meticulous project management at every stage to ensure our pitch process works seamlessly within budget, to spec and deadline.
What are the core responsibilities within this role?
* Manage RFIs and RFP for global, and regional assignments
* Create and implement best in class lead management process
* Put together new business Best Practises and lead the New Business Team
* Participate to the development of the global new business strategy
* Prepare briefing information for the pitch team with regards the clients current situation, media spend, propensity to move, client personnel and anything else that will help shape our response
* Manage the creation and delivery of supporting materials and any other "creative" requirements
* Lead the creation and editing of award entries and other related submissions
* Lead in the creation and delivery of marketing collateral
* The nature of new business will inevitably lead to tight deadlines, pressured situations and late nights/weekends (on occasion).
There will be Pan-European travel involved.
What are the line management responsibilities (if any)?
1 direct report initially - New business Executive but in time the team will grow
How would we expect your role to progress and develop?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to help build, create and implement the new
business strategy for a global agency.
* Experience of new business in a communications agency - preferably advertising or
* Outstanding project management skills and experience
* Understanding of media and media agencies
* Creative thinker and executor
* Want-to-win personality able to withstand pressured situations
* Direct or indirect Line management experience
* Completer-finisher personality with excellent attention to detail
* Strong collaborative skills
* Solid writing skills
To apply please call me on 07585 703 642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org