Sales Project Manager
Sales Project Manager
Headquartered in Los Angeles, and having just celebrated our first birthday in our London office, theAudience is now looking for a talented Sales Project Manager to join our team in our London office.
theAudience was formed through a partnership between WME, Sean Parker and Oliver Luckett. theAudience looks after a network of entertainment personas, and publishes on their behalf across all social platforms. Our high profile client base includes over 300 music artists, Film/TV stars, festivals, street artists, sports personalities, politicians, and film houses amongst others – including people from the likes of Barack Obama through to Russell Brand. For more information, see this article on us from the NYT: http://nyti.ms/Zl0S0M.
We manage these clients’ online presence across all the major social media platforms and turn these pages into media properties, which can then be monetized. Through leveraging the power of a network and our expertise in this field, we are able to form collaborations and partnerships on behalf of our clients with a view to creating revenue opportunities through the social assets we manage.
The Sales Project Manager’s role is to assist the business development team and client managers in pre- and post-sales activities.
The role will involve managing the pitch process from an operational and presentations perspective, including:
- Preparing pitch frameworks
- Attending initial client meetings with business development and accounts teams
- Preparing details for project planning, estimates, quotes and pitch and project costings for individual opportunities
- Managing external relationships with suppliers (image galleries, artists, content producers amongst others)
- Exploring opportunities for transactional revenue streams for clients
- Monitor workflow around any project and ensure completion in a timely and efficient manner
- Some lead generation (networking, events, industry research etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in a sales support role
- Demonstrable skills in pitch preparation and follow up
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience with (and a passion for!) digital/social media
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and iWork (Keynote, Pages) software and the ability to learn database systems.
theAudience does not accept any unsolicited resumes from headhunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing agencies. Please do not submit or forward any such resumes through our site or to theAudience UK Ltd employees. theAudience UK Ltd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
(Due to the large number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted)