Business Development Executive
c£35K-£40K basic + competitive commission
We are seeking energetic performers who are competitive, outgoing and can sell in a high volume environment!
Our client provides solutions for retailers and other commerce-focused companies to drive revenue through targeted email and cross-channel marketing. Following incredible success in the US, they are looking for a fast paced Business Development Executive to join the new team in London and drive sales across the UK and Europe. The company serves over 1000 organisations worldwide, including Armani Exchange, Timex, Samsonite, Moda in Pelle and Direct Golf.
- To generate your own leads and appointments, managing your own time effectively
- Drive new business deals and relationships across the UK and Europe
- Effectively close deals through a combination of phone and face to face meetings
- Achieve and over achieve on personal KPIs and sales targets
- Manage newly acquired accounts to further maximise revenue
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in any subject is desirable
- Three years experience of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in the full 360 degree sales cycle, from qualification through to close
- Experience with web-based software as a service (SaaS), ecommerce, or other software experience is a plus
- Strong face to face and phone skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com or related CRM applications
- Mobile apps or other experience in customer facing would be an advantage
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity with all the career progression options usually only found in start-ups, while having the career stability and support of an established technology leader.