PR & Brand Manager
Westye Group Europe Ltd is the sole importer and distributor for the prestigious Sub Zero and Wolf Brands.
A Family run organisation with a relaxed and informal culture that encourages individuality and innovation
As PR and Brand Manager for this iconic luxury brand you will take responsibility for all PR and multi channel marketing activity. This role is all about making an amazing brand even better through PR, driving traffic to website and consumer engagement. With ambitions for even greater reach and growth this is a role for someone looking to accelerate their career but already with considerable marketing/PR and Brand management experience
If you are passionate, exceptionally creative and can make things happen then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Main objective for the role :
Raise awareness of the Brand through public relations activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Maintain effective relationships with the press including the development of contacts with trade and key press. publications
Create lively copy for press releases and feature articles ensuring that key business messages are communicatedDevelop and deliver a multi channel marketing strategy to increase consumer engagement and brand awareness
Lead the evolution of the Westye digital presence through the optimisation of website, mobile site and e-mail marketing
Identify partners for collaborative activity to drive brand exposure
supervision and motivation of a small team of individuals working on various aspects of marketing activity
Management of promotional marketing material and collateral via external suppliers and design and Creation of small in house graphic design projects, making use of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
Management and distribution of artwork, files images, logos etc
Management of brand guidelines, logos and colour pallets
• At least 2 years or more of PR and Brand management experience
• Strong administration/time management skills essential
• Strong copywriting skills
• Exemplary written and oral communication skills required
Competency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator essential
• Strong IT skills and conversant with all Microsoft packages, Mac packages and fully competent in PowerPoint
Degree in Marketing or Communications and or member of the CIM essential
• Creative individual with a keen eye for detail
• Proactive individual, with the initiative to solve problems and deliver solutions
• Flexible with the ability to multitask
• Ability to work under pressure and with the ability to prioritise situations in a quick and effective manner
• Able to learn quickly and grasp the project and operational details
• Willingness and ability to travel between our offices in London, Essex and Europe as and when required
You will be an experienced Brand Manager with experience managing and developing Brand Guidelines across International territories You will be motivated, enterprising and enthusiastic, a self starter with a sense of humility. You will work well under commercial pressure and thrive on being given challenges and responsibility. You will communicate clearly and be confident and persuasive. You will have a high level of integrity and understand the need of complete confidentiality.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button