Mobile Product Director - Relocate to Berlin
Product Manager – Relocate to Berlin
€60 – 70k per annum + Benefits and Bonus
Relocation package included
The Second fasting growing Digital company in Europe powers innovative brand engagement and direct response campaigns on social networks, mobile apps as well as online games and services.
They enable publishers and developers of social, mobile and online games and apps to monetize non-paying customers as well as acquire loyal users in a cost-effective manner. They have grown to a global audience of more than 85 million monthly users.
The Product Manager will work with partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Outfit7 and Animoca, as well as renowned advertisers Coca-Cola, Samsung, Microsoft, McDonald’s and Volkswagen, across platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android.
The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
As (Senior) Product Manager Mobile, you take product ownership of our mobile monetization and distribution platform.
- You gain an excellent understanding of our mobile product, both from a business and technical point of view.
- You gather market and customer input and understand needs and trends.
- You locate new business opportunities & analyze new product ideas that have the potential to shape the app ecosystem for years to come.
- You come up with rapid ways to prototype these new ideas and carry out tests.
- You conceptualize features and manage their implementation & roll-out to the real world of mobile apps. To do this, you work closely together with your team members as well as our developers.
- You have 2-5 years working experience as a Product Manager/ Senior PM / Head of Product.
- You are passionate about apps and mobile in general and would love to work on a product that will change the ecosystem.
- You enjoy and have experience working with customers to figure out their (real) needs and how to best solve them.
- You are analytical and data-driven. You are a very fast learner and are able to make sound decisions with incomplete information.
- You are entrepreneurial and able to work on projects independently.
- You have a good technical understanding of web and mobile applications.
- You speak very good English and love to work in an international environment.
You care about the people in your team and the importance of our company culture.
What They Offer
- Chance to work on a product that is used by 20+ million users every day
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
You must be eligible to live and work in the EU
To apply click the APPLY NOW button below!!