Our client is one of the UK's leading sports and leisure businesses with a market leading proposition and hugely innovative products. They now seek to substantially increase their turnover by expanding their e-commerce store and so are on the hunt for an e-commerce Executive who is able to work closely with the E-Commerce Manager to transform them in to a fully multi-channel business.
* Manage and upload content to the site on a daily basis.
* Continuously work to merchandise the content in order to optimise sales, conversion and growth.
* Take responsibility for the key product launch's per year and on-going content of the site.
* Optimise the site to improve conversion and customer experience.
* Assist the marketing team with all aspects of the marketing mix.
* Have the ability to continually update engaging, SEO friendly content.
* Manage online content preparation to support email marketing campaigns.
* Sound knowledge of HTML and familiarity with content management systems.
* Experience of photoshop and dream weaver would be an advantage.
* You have a solid background working in e-commerce.
* You're creative with good attention to detail and excellent editorial skills.
* You understand SEO and how to write copy accordingly.
* You are passionate about the online world and hitting targets!
Position: E-Commerce Executive
Salary: £30k - £35k
Location: West London
Contact: Charlie Allen
Referral Reward: £300
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you're a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!