Digital Account Executive – creative marketing agency.. passion for digital essential...
Digital Account Executive – creative marketing agency.. someone excited by all things Digital who is super organised, highly enthusiastic and just wants to join a brilliant team….
This is all digital – so you need to live and breathe it, at the same time as showing all your enthusiasm for digital marketing you will be the sort of person who makes yourself completely indispensable. You will be the supporting person to this particularly friendly and sociable account handling team; mucking in on all sorts projects as and where required.
- It’s a medium sized agency – big enough to have processes in place and lots of people to socialise with and small enough to feel like a valuable and REAL part of the team.
- It is focussed and professional but incredibly friendly and down to earth – NO arrogance here…
- You are this teams support…lots of day-to-day digital projects to get involved in… from collating statistics & compiling reports to helping update lots of websites with new content as and when it is needed.
- Your mature attitude and common sense approach will mean that the more you prove yourself the more responsibility you will get.
- You’ll get to work closely with the creative department – helping write briefs, create and localise lots of digital marketing communications
There are some ideal requirements for applying for this role.. have a read and if you find that you are smiling to yourself that you really match these then get in touch asap :-)
- Degree (or equivalent) level qualified
- very strong digital interest/experience
- must be a great team player with a positive attitude and can-do approach
- Able to follow process but also have a creative mind-set to think laterally around problems
- flawless attention to detail
- Exposure to Google Analytics or similar metrics reporting tools
- Some previous experience of using websites/CMS systems (SiteCore beneficial)
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Some basic knowledge of Flash, HTML/CSS beneficial (coding not required)
- Full fluency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Still Interested?– please get in touch urgently – send your details directly to us at email@example.com or simply click on the link below..
We look forward to hearing from you..