Email Campaign Manager - (6 month initial contract with a view to a permanent position)
My client works with sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them build stronger relationships with their customers. They use data to help their clients improve customer service levels, grow their revenues and build more efficient organisations.
They are currently working with an international tournament organiser to promote their event that is taking place in June next year. Promoting this high profile sporting event will rely on a well thought through, engaging and excellently executed email marketing campaign.
The email campaign manager role is responsible for designing, co-ordinating and executing an email campaign to promote a major sporting event this summer. The right person will have creative flair combined with a keen eye for detail.
· Manage the end to end process of designing, developing, executing and reporting on email campaigns with dynamic content.
· 2 years’+ experience building HTML bespoke email templates
· 2 years’ experience in working with email service providers
· Experience working with customer data in excel in order to process data for email addresses books
· Configure email templates using supplied copy and creative assets
· Experience using adobe photoshop (or similar) to edit creative assets
· Copywriting experience is preferable but not essential
· Develop and deliver post campaign email reports for performance of single campaigns and aggregated insight
· At least two years’ experience working in an email campaign marketing team and University qualifications with a marketing, research and/or analysis back ground.
A love of/interest in sport is not essential but it would definitely help. This is a six month contract and we are looking for someone to start ASAP. If this interests you, please do not hesitate to apply!