Who are we
Cake is a creative agency for the earned media age. We are an ideas company that helps brands become part of peoples’ lives. We believe that the way for brands to connect with audiences is for their campaigns to become incorporated into their lives. We call this ideas incorporated. It is about thinking of consumers as people, not targets, and turning them into fans. Clients include Sony, EE, IKEA, Sky and many more. Learn more about us here: www.cakegroup.com
Who are we looking for
We're looking for a technology-obsessed, idea-focused resident analytics expert. You’re an early adopter, and infinitely curious about the digital, technology and social space. You have a presence on all the major social media networks and even some ones we haven’t heard about yet. You’re experienced in working with social analytics (Radian6, Sysomos, Brand Watch, etc.) and know how to translate data into a compelling narrative. You are probably working as a junior digital planner in a media agency or client-side, within an insights and analytics team.
What you will do
You will develop and deliver strategic data insights and pull together weekly, monthly and campaign reports for internal and client stakeholders by pulling data from multiple data sources. You will use this data insight to support campaign development and work with clients and their insights teams to find ways to develop social media metrics e.g. LTV (lifetime value), Social NPS (Net Promoter Score). You will have experience in providing a strategic sounding board for your clients and account team – providing recommendations on all things data and monitor trends in social technology and provide examples of best in class brand activations to the team/clients. You will also stay abreast of new monitoring platforms, set up regular meetings with stakeholders at those companies and build relationships for Cake.
The skills you need
- You will have strong technical skills in data and have the ability to manipulate and analyse data using Excel, Access or SPSS. You will need to be a wizard at Excel.
- You will be confident and fluent in digital conversations and have a broader understanding of digital channels e.g. SEO, PPC, Social
- You will have the ability to extract meaningful insights from multiple data sources and tell a story plus pull together a killer presentation and charts that simply and clearly demonstrate the insight.
- You will be a super user of one or more of the following tools; Radian6, Sysomos, Brand tracking tools, NPS, Omniture and Google Analytics plus experience with TGI, attribution modelling and eCRM would be beneficial.
- You will have the ability to organise and work on a variety of tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
What we can offer you
- 25 days holiday
- Free breakfast
- Rewards for introducing clients and new staff
- Life Assurance, 4 x your annual salary
- Clear career development with the chance to attend internal and external training
- Buy and sell holiday (sell up to 7 days – buy unlimited holiday)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- 3 month sabbatical after 2 years at Cake
- Travel loan
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.