Senior Planner [B2B ] – Excellent International Agency – Central London – to £80k
Senior Planner [B2B] – Excellent International Agency – Central London – to £80k
Superb central London agency is looking for a Senior B2B Planner to work across a range of agency accounts.
You have a solid agency background and have been or are currently a Senior Planner [ideally] at a Top 10 or other large agency.
The agency are looking for a Senior Planner who will report into an Executive Planning Director and who can lead the proposition development and guide the Customer Journey.
The agency are one of the leading integrated communications agencies in the UK, whose services include advertising, CRM, digital marketing, direct marketing and promotional marketing.
Core Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Planner Role:
• Deliver strategic planning for the agency’s clients
• Identify and unlock insights from consumer segments and for researching ideas, concepts and prototypes
• Provide on-going analysis and insight into clients’ business models, organisational structures, marketplaces, brands and target audiences
• Create and develop communications propositions, Customer journey’s, strategies and plans for brand advertising campaigns and the CRM lifecycle communications across all channels including Radio, OOH, Press, Digital, Direct Mail, Retail and Experiential.
• Work with the Exec Planning Director to support the management, development and training within the department as well as directly manage any Junior Planner direct reports.
• Manage the quality of creative briefings to continually improve the consistency and inspirational nature of the planning team output
• Contribute to and provide strategic leadership in pitch presentations for new business
• Support the Executive Planning Director and other members of the Strategy and Planning team in the delivery of strategies for client projects and campaigns
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities Required for the Senior Planner Role
• Traditional and digital planning practices, techniques, theories and methodologies especially experience of the Customer Journey.
• Contemporary and experimental communications planning for innovative and successful integrated marketing
• Understanding of the integrated and marketing landscape and how brands engage with businesses through digital channels
• The integrated communications planning process: from a client brief to development of a creative concept and lay down of a media plan
• Emerging media spaces including social, mobile, IPTV, outdoor and experiential
• Multiple industries and sector knowledge ideally including Retail, FMCG, Financial Services, Travel, Telecoms and Construction.
• Advanced research methodologies, resources and tools for insight development
• Measurement and evaluation frameworks and tools
Experience Required for the Senior Planner Role:
Your core Senior Planner experience has been gained within an agency environment and you have supported award-winning communications campaigns.
You are a Senior Planner who is experienced in leading, creating and delivering integrated strategies for high-profile brands and have worked closely with creative teams and Creative Directors to evolve planning processes and deliver new, innovative integrated marketing solutions.
In addition, you have managed and developed talent in communications planning and established top-table planning influence in an integrated interagency planning and account team, establishing and maintaining fruitful relationships with marketing clients on high-profile brands
Benefits for the Senior Planner Role
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance; Permanent Health Insurance; Life Assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Pension (5% of salary after one year continuous service)
This is an agency going places, winning big business and retaining it - it’s an excellent, progressive agency environment and one not to be missed.
Senior Planners please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/