Project Producer for innovation company in London
A global innovation company has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Producer to join their team. If you're passionate about people development, organisational structure and change and would like to be part of transforming some of the world's largest organisations, read on!
Your role as Project Producer is to work within the team of 14 Producers to offer support and project manage training, events and programmes led by the innovation consultants. You will be working with clients from the financial world to pharmaceutical and FMCGs.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Been in at least 1-2 roles within a creative environment gaining relevant experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in event organisation
- Commercial acumen
- Passion for people, culture and organisations
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint
If you have all of the above and like to be kept busy both at your desk and out and about, you love working as part of a vibrant team and have an amazingly positive attitude towards people and work, apply now!
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only get back to successful applicants.