Ad Operations Manager/Display/Digital/Performance
Ad Operations Manager/Display Marketing/Performance - West London - £35k/40k + bonus & flexible benefits - Online Marketing, Display Marketing, Online Advertising, Optimisation, CPA, Digital Campaign Management, Display Advertising, Planner, Buying, Digital Display
My client is the world's largest car sharing company, and as their customer base grows, so are their staffing requirements! Their offering is to simply provide hundreds of thousands of people with the option of affordable car use without the high costs of ownership. With members across North America and the UK and parts of Europe, their plans for growth are moving at a fast rate.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Display Manager to join a newly created team. This is a really exciting time for the business and your role will be responsible for all online display marketing activities across their businesses in the UK, Spain & Austria.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Display Manager include:
- Executing performance based display marketing campaigns
- Day-to-day management of online advertising campaigns including; Uploading, monitoring, analysing and optimising all display placements
- Constantly execute and track tests with methodical accuracy to optimise CPA
- Owning the display advertising budget and manage against agreed Acquisition and CPA targets
- Driving innovation and constant improvements in online marketing, integrated into SEM/social and other marketing channels
- Collaborate with the local teams in Vienna and Barcelona while implementing campaigns
- Produce and Optimise Landing Pages through A/B and MVT testing using a content management system.
Key attributes of the Consumer Acquisition Manager include:
- Solid track record of digital campaign management at an operational level
- Proven experience of display advertising campaign management, with knowledge of demand side platforms, real time bidding, re-marketing, behavioural targeting and Facebook advertising
- Substantial experience of planning, buying, trafficking (using DFA) and optimising digital display campaigns
- Ability to handle multiple large campaigns, across different markets including reporting and optimization
- Experience of implementing A/B and MVT testing.
- Experience of building and implementing reporting tags to allow effective conversion tracking
- Experience of at least one major 3rd party ad-serving platform, e.g. MediaMind, FlashTalking, Dart DFA etc.
- Experience with running display campaigns in GDN
- Familiarity with major Web Analytics software and integration within adserving (Google Analytics, Omniture
To apply for the Display Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525