Store Manager/ Ecommerce Operations Manager
Store Manager/ Ecommerce Operations Manager - Birmingham - up to £25k (OTE up to £35k)
A Store Manager/ Ecommerce Operations Manager opportunity has arisen to join successful and growing ecommerce retail brand specialising in electrical retailing (Home Cinema, Speakers, Cables, Hi-Fi, iPod Docks, Turntables, Radios) in Birmingham.
As the Store Manager/ Ecommerce Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing daily operations
- Training, developing and motivating the team
- KPI and P&L accountable
- Multichannel operations management
- Negotiating orders with suppliers to get the best deals
- Visual merchandising
- Retail reports
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have retail experience managing a team of at least 6 people
- Have experience within a multi channel/ecommerce retailer
- Computer literate
- GCSE Maths - minimum Grade C
- Have a passion for Hi-fi equipment
- Fast learner
- Able to work under pressure
- Love a fast paced environment and keep a focus on sales
This is a fantastic time to be a part of this retailers success story, this role gives you the best chance of organic growth for being noticed for all the great things that you will achieve.
For more details, apply today.
We are acting as an Employment Agency