Front End Web Developer
ILN is seeking a Front-End Developer with strong PHP expertise to join our growing web design and development team. This role bridges the creative and technical aspects of project delivery implements designs according to creative and art direction already established.
As such, the qualified candidate must be able to work in and bridge the creative with the technical across a variety of platforms and frameworks. Ultimately, the Front End Dev is responsible for all aspects of Presentation Layer development including all project related front-end technologies.
- CSS 3
- Responsible for executing through code complex designs that reflect the creative and art direction provided within the established technical framework
- Creation of all coded Presentation Layer deliverables
- Works well as a team member, understanding how a team operates and what is expected of the various roles on the project
- Establish presentation layer requirements
- Participate in developing supporting proposal materials for projects.
- Participate in scoping and planning work
- Demonstrable experience of Web frameworks/CMS applications such as WordPress and Joomla
- Image production techniques using Photoshop
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
- You get to work in a vibrant environment in the heart of Tower Hill
- At least 2 years’ experience hands-on experience with PHP5, MySQL, Apache, AJAX
- Joomla and Wordpress template development experience
- Experience of using version control systems such as subversion and bug-tracking systems such as trac, mantis or bugzilla
- Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers and operating systems
- Demonstrable and proven track record of full life-cycle web-based development projects
- HTML5 especially audio and video embedding and old-browser compatibility
- Any experience in PHP frameworks such as Zend, Code Igniter or Symfony
- Excellent awareness of and ability to code around various security exploits such as XSS, SQL Injection using best practices.
- Experience developing accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI Guidelines)
- Responsive/adaptive development
- Experience with XML: XSLT, DTD or Schema, DOM/XPath/SAX parsing
- Become a key member of staff of this agency with an unrivalled creative and content heritage
- Be competitively remunerated
- Work with a demanding, but appreciative, client base
- Get to work with a veritable who’s who of luxury sector brands
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button