Brand Marketing Manager - West London
Do you take healthy food seriously and want to work for a company that does too?
Do you like helping to develop NPD in a fast growing FMCG food sector?
Then this might be a deliciously healthy career choice - as Brand Marketing Manager.
This company is one of the largest manufacturers of Healthy Snack Bars in Europe developing both branded and own label products. Based in West London with a high level of commitment to quality and a culture that encourages and motivates their team of over 250 people, many of whom have been employed by them for many years.
As Brand Marketing Manager your responsibilities primarily include:
- development of Adult branded products in the Healthy Snack Bars sector
- budget management
- bringing NPD and Innovation to the Adult licensed Brands
- managing brand equity and strategy including 3 year visionary plan and annual marketing plan
- communications and support including advertising, PR, and sampling
You will have experience in:
- new product development (preferably within the FMCG sector)
- trade marketing
- previous brand/product management to an appropriate level
- working with qual and quant research
- the ability to drive and motivate self and others
- plus marketing degree or equivalent e.g. CIM qualification
If you are interested in this role as Brand Marketing Manager, Food, West London, £40,000 car plus benefits then apply online now.