Commercial Marketing Manager
COMMERCIAL MARKETING MANAGER
(12 MONTH CONTRACT)
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), founded in 1919, is the world’s leading and largest professional body of Management Accountants, with more than 195,000 members and students operating in 176 countries, working at the heart of business. CIMA members and students work in industry, commerce, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Marketing Manager based at our offices in Pimlico, London on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Corporate Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and driving the delivery of commercial marketing projects including 3rd party (client) projects and CIMA Professional products and services marketing.
- Act as the main day to day contact for CIMA Media (agency partner) and act as an account manager to ensure that all commercial proposals deliver value for CIMA and a return on investment for clients.
- Attend client meetings to provide input into discussions and proposal shaping; work with CIMA media to progress and close the sale, act as an account manager for the client on behalf of CIMA. Compile metrics to demonstrate ROI to client on activity
- To review and contribute to CIMA Media proposals
- To work with the regions (via the regional marketing managers) to ensure that commercial activity is managed appropriately and efficiently, supporting local revenue goals.
- To ensure that 3rd party client service and revenue goals are met, whilst ensuring that the CIMA brand is enhanced at all times.
- To ensure that new products and services are marketed appropriately and achieve their revenue goals.
- To build and maintain internal and external relationships of key stakeholders to ensure commercial projects are delivered to agreed time, cost and quality parameters
- Line manage the corporate marketing executive
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Commercial marketing and account management /coordination experience, including proposal writing and client presentations
- Marketing campaign experience including print, online, social media and event coordination
- Experience in working in a professional services environment
- Exemplary customer service and proven client management experience
- Positive, professional attitude with a “can do” mentality
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- CIM Qualified (or equivalent)
- Proven experience of working in and understanding business and industry
- Experience of the financial services industry would be advantageous
- Proven experience of internal or agency account management
- Proven experience of managing campaign activity
- Proven experience of coordinating complex projects
- Experience of working across departments
- People management experience
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button