Global Account Manager - London/Surrey - £50k - £70k - Credit Card, Loyalty Programmes, French, German, Salesforce, Financial Services, FS, Account Management, International, European, Operational Management, Contracts, B2B
My client is the owner of a number of global travel and lifestyle companies. They primarily market direct to consumers as subscription clubs and the sell wholesale into the B2B market mainly into Bank and Credit Card sectors.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Global Account Manager to join their Travel team. This is a really exciting time for the business and you will be involved in building, maintaining and developing relationships within their key B2B global portfolio and oversee the day-to-day commercial and operational management of these accounts.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Global Account Manager include:
- Manage the client relationship from a global perspective including establishing productive, professional relationships with global and regional client contacts and matrix management of regional account managers
- Oversee operational management
- Identify, investigate and resolve issues and troubleshoot problems for designated accounts
- Negotiate contractual agreements and ensure these are fully adhered to
- Identify additional revenue opportunities, cross sales or expansion of existing portfolios.
- Business travel for face-to-face meetings with clients in the US
You will be an experienced Account Manager, developing relationships with customers and have full operational management and negotiation skills.
Key attributes of the Global Account Manager include:
- Solid Account Management experience, in European or International markets, gained within the financial services sector
- Experience of operational management
- Experienced in contractual negotiations preferred globally
To apply for the Global Account Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525