International business communications agency with a strong team specialising in brand, reporting and digital communications are looking to hire a Retoucher/Creative Artworker.
The team consists of senior artworkers who deliver high end, print ready artwork across a range of projects. These include brand identity projects and corporate reports (printed and online).
The creative artworker will report to the Production Manager and will work within the team to deliver award-winning quality results.
The candidate should have an expert knowledge of the print production process and knowledge of producing images/assets for digital.
Candidates need to be comfortable and competent in retouching as an example, board photography, colour balancing people shots and other imagery, creating cut-outs and comping images together
Using illustrator candidates need to be skilled in creating graphs and graphics, creating logo artwork and working with guidelines.
Candidates should also have the skills in creating assets for web site set to specific pixel widths etc.
Packages used; PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, HTML a bonus.
Candidates must have a minimum of four year’s experience as a high-end retoucher/creative artworker within a corporate design agency.
- Working effectively with and supporting the artworkers and designers
- Producing high-end retouching/colour balancing
- Producing print ready graphics and logos
- Producing PSD artwork for web developers
- Creating web assets to size and scale
- Taking ownership of specific client projects
- Checking proofing sites and printers’ proofs
- Ensuring efficient file and time management at all times
- Archiving and management of digital files
- Producing scatter sheets
More details on request.