Mobile UI Designer, London
Mobile UI Designer - Android, BB10 - London - Contract
Potentially long term Mobile UI Designer contract based in London for this network operator.
Working closely with the Interaction Design team, you will be responsible for the Visual design for muti-device, multi-country, Mobile Apps in the NFC / contactless payment, transport and loyalty services space.
You will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Awesome Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design skills
- Portfolio of Mobile App design, ideally with a background designing Mobile Apps for NFC / contactless payment, transport and loyalty services.
- Understated and crisp UI design skills, with a balance of creativity vs standards.
- Ability to work with corporate branding and App design guidelines.
- Some understanding of usability / interaction design.
- The ability to produce mobile app prototypes in HTML5 or Flash.
- Some understanding of wireframes (storyboarding) and human computer interaction principles
The Mobile App Designer deliverables:
- Design Specs for Android and RIM devices.
- Hi-Fi Graphics / UI assets.
- Prototypes / proof of concepts.
- Research future trends and competitor strategy.
- Concept proposal and mock-ups.
- App branding & printed marketing assets.
Please contact Ben Corke at Adrem Digital at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 562 8282 for further information.