Agency Sales Executive
|Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side|
|Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development, Digital|
|Salary - Up to £30k (depending on experience) plus 40% commission|
Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side
Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development, Digital
Salary - Up to £30k (depending on experience) plus 40% commission
AUTOSPORT is looking for an Agency Sales executive to work across AUTOSPORT magazine and AUTOSPORT.com. The person who takes on this role will be responsible for maximising revenues from existing clients as well as proactively pitching new ideas and creative solutions.
We are looking for a creative and tenacious individual with ago-get attitude and a desire to work within a fast and demanding environment. The role will require high levels of sales activity and an ideas-led approach incorporating creative thinking across, digital and print. This will provide an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate with the right skills set.
In this role you will:
- Assume responsibility for a number of west end agencies
- Make yourself and the AUTOSPORT brand well known within your assigned agencies and maintain contact with Key decision makers within your client base.
- Promote and propose both online and print solutions whilst making sure you maximise revenues.
- Develop new business
- Contribute in creating a challenging work environment for all fellow team members
- Achieve agreed levels of productivity e.g. phone calls, meetings, revenue
- Write and deliver complex proposals
To be a success in this role you will need:
- A professional and sophisticated sales approach, confident at presenting at all levels within an agency and with a balanced, outgoing personality.
- Have face to face client and/or agency experience with strong sales and deal closing abilities.
- Be prepared to spend the majority of your time in meetings, constantly prospecting for existing/new business and revenue streams as well as socialising with clients and after hours when required.
- Maintain regular contact with all levels of seniority within your client base, educating them as to changes in the market and the brand.
- Be responsible for regular reporting on revenue, market conditions, product launches and other developments, and will work closely with your sales manager to set and deliver strategic objectives for your clients
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth, expans