Senior Project Manager
thebigword Group is a world-leading International language management group supplying translation, interpreting and language technology services to a wide range of global clients across 77 countries including household-name multinationals and public-sector bodies. With a growth of 40% every year for the past 3 years, we are one of the Sunday Times International Track 100 private companies.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to manage multiple MMS/DTP projects. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects and be responsible for all aspects of the project including project planning, quality, scheduling, booking resources and the provision of status reports. This is a challenging Leeds based role, requiring a combination of project management and DTP / graphic design skills to successfully deliver projects to various high profile clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of Desk Top Publishing (DTP) projects
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring the progress of multiple projects
- Effective communication with internal clients (Project Managers) to ensure accurate completion of tasks
- Conduct risk analysis, root cause analysis and project reviews as necessary
- Manage client’s needs and expectations
- Ensure invoicing is completed in a timely manner
Key Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of DTP / MMS products including Adobe products catalogue, FrameMaker, InDesign, Quark and DreamWeaver.
- Publishing/ marketing/ advertising experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong negotiation skills
- High level of IT literacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and to targets
- DTP experience – Desirable
thebigword will offer a full training and support program with competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to be part of the most prestigious and fastest growing language service organisations.
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the necessary requirements to fit the role, then please attach a cover letter along with your CV by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
Please note: Due to the nature of our business, all successful applicants will be required to complete a basic criminal records disclosure.